Formalized Complex and Costly
I want to hear from you! Send me your feedback at 1-805-910-7656 or email@example.com
Welcome back everyone. I am so happy that you’ve joined me to discuss Orphan Black.
There was so much to talk about in this episode. From the discovery of the Castor clone’s disorder to Gracie’s big revelation. From Art’s disclosure to Alison’s ingenuity.
I dive into all the little bits and pieces of of this episode during my discussion and you get to hear from some great feedback contributors.
If you are interested in Orphan Black merchandise please have a look at my Redbubble store
This season I’m having a contest where lucky winners will receive copies of the Orphan Black comic book.
1st prize: Orphan Black box set containing 8 variation covers of issue # 1
2nd prize: A run of the Orphan Black comic book from issue #1 to the newest released issue at contest’s end.
3rd prize: One of the variant Orphan Black comic book #1
1) Leave a review for The Orphan Black Podcast (by Solo Talk Media) on iTunes
2) Take a screen shot of your review once it’s posted (reviews sometimes take several hours to show up on the page)
3) Listen to The Orphan Black Podcast each week for the secret question or code word and include it in your submission
3) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- Subject line: Orphan Black Contest (plus week number)
- Your Full Name
- Mailing Address
- The country of the iTunes Store you left the review on
- The name you left the review under
- Screen shot of your review
- Answer to the weekly Question or the provided code word
1 entry per person, per week.
Links mentioned in the show.
Voice Feedback: 1-805-910-7656